A turn is the representation of time passing during dungeon exploration.
Characters are heroes, so they don't actually need to sleep during dungeon exploration and can perform all their 48 turns each day.
At the start of each turn the character (and the mobs too, during their turns) receives 100 action points to perform actions during the turn itself.
There also are events triggered at the start and at the end of a turn for each entity, and those are listed below.
Turn Start Edit
- The entity taking turn receives 100 action points
- The entity taking turn receives some regenerations where appropriate
Turn End Edit
- The duration of global effects is reduced by one turn at the end of mobs turn
- The duration of effects affecting an entity is reduced by one turn at the end of its turn
- The entity who just took turn receives some regenerations where appropriate